martes, 3 de febrero de 2009

Something- The Beatles

Something in the way she moves,Attracts me like no other lover.
Something in the way she woos me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe in how.
Something in her smile she knows,
That I don't need no other lover.
Something in her style that shows me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe in how.
You're asking me will my love grow,
I don't know, I don't know.
Stick around, and it may show,
But I don't know, I don't know.
You know I love that women of mine.
And I need her all of the time.
Know am I telling to you.
That women..that women that make me blue.
Something in the way she knows,
And all I have to do is think of her.
Something in the things she shows me.I
don't want to leave her now.
You know I believe and how.

No hay comentarios: